Home

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful @ 30! - My Birthday Wishlist

I'm now 30! And yes, it's just a number. I actually don't feel like I've just hit the big 3-0. I might be enjoying life too much these days that I feel like I'm renewed and rejuvenated! I could say this year has really been good to me. So much things happened and are happening that I'm overwhelmed by it all!

I learned to cook, proposed to Joyce (looking forward to THE DAY!), bought a condo unit, headed the PEAK Club (group in charge of extra-curricular activities) in the office, got myself trained to be a facilitator in the office, enjoying the wedding preparations (which I should say have been a stretch physically, emotionally and financially, but loving it!) and built really good relationships with the people around me. There may have been low points, but I never held back! This is probably the year I had the least 'what ifs'.

I know I have been truly blessed this year, but it won't hurt to hope for some more.

1. Macbook Air - Since I saw the new one, I've been wanting to get one!


2. Iphone 4 - Well, who doesn't want one?


3. A 3D/2N or 2D/1N stay at W Hotel, Hong Kong! - Been wanting to stay here for our HK-Macau trip right after the wedding, but we're saving some budget for the planned Eurotrip in June/July.


4. Books - I've found a lot of books I wanted to get in Amazon. Hopefully I could get a couple before the year ends.

slide:ology: The Art and Science of Creating Great Presentationsresonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform AudiencesThe Naked Presenter: Delivering Powerful Presentations With or Without Slides (Voices That Matter)The Presentation Zen Way: Video Lessons on Simple Presentation Design and Delivery (Voices That Matter)Confessions of a Public SpeakerThe Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any AudienceThe Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting AnythingReality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition 

No comments:

Post a Comment