Home

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

01.30.11 - The Invite

Wow! Two months to go! I'm getting a bit nervous and excited by the day. Nervous because I feel there's still a lot to do and excited because I want to get this over with so we can move on to married life! In fact, it's so exciting that it makes me lose focus on other stuff in life, like work. There's just so much going on right now that a day may pass without me realizing it. I can't believe that it's just two months away, before we know it, we're walking down the aisle already!

In the next couple of weeks, we will probably start sending out invitations already. This just means that we should be ready with our trimmed down guest list by then. And I must say, cutting down the guest list is easier said than done. In fact, as each day pass, there seems to be a new guest that I would want to invite or maybe an old friend that we missed considering in our list.

For now though, here's a glimpse of our invite. We wanted the invite to be simple yet elegant and luckily, after going through boxes of samples, we found something we both liked. Unifair's prices are quite cheap compared to other invite suppliers. We got ours for only P85 and this already includes the main invite, entourage card, an RSVP card and a map to the church and reception. All texts are embossed as well. If we have 200 invites printed, we can add a Chinese invite at no extra cost.


When I saw the draft, it felt surreal at first, and then the feeling of excitement slowly crept in. Then it hit me...this is really happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment