Home

Friday, July 8, 2011

01.30.11 - Supplier Experience: Metrophoto by Oly Ruiz

Overall Rating: 5 - I'm a big fan of Metrophoto and their works. So photos by their team with us in them, is not just a LIKE, but definitely a LOVE!

What we didn't like? It took some time before we got the photos, but definitely worth the wait. Getting one of the best comes with a price. I'm not complaining though, I think the experience far outweighs the splurge.

What we love?  Photos aside, being able to work with one of the best wedding photographers in the country is definitely a pleasure! From the e-session shoot to the actual wedding, Oly and his team were just much fun to work with. He's got very interesting stories to share and he just made both Joyce and I comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. One thing I also admire about Oly is that he doesn't settle for mediocre and loves the extraordinary. Add that to his amazing talent and keen eye for creativity then you'll get photos that are beautifully kickass.

As for the photos, well beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I'm not the best person to judge. You tell me.

You can also check out our onsite AVP in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment