Home

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The E-Session Experience

Joyce didn't really like the idea of having a pre-nup or engagement shoot. So I tried my best to make sure she won't be too stressed. As it turned out, it was me who got a little stressed over the stuff I needed to buy to make the shoot fab! As always, I crammed my shopping and bought new shoes and new pants a day before the shoot.

Having tons of help from famed and talented stylist Debra Bernales, her make-up artist Sugar and kickass contemporary wedding photographer Oly Ruiz of Metrophoto made the shoot a fun and truly enjoyable experience.

Deb provided great concepts, cool clothes and fashionable accessories while Oly made us comfortable posing and took awesome photos from all angles. We had the all-access shoot in one of the best restobar in the metro located at the Fort, The Establishment.

Hope you'll love the photos as much as we did!


For complete set of photos, check out my Facebook page, just add me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment