Home

Sunday, April 3, 2011

01.30.11 - Supplier Experience: Flowers of May


With the beautiful photos finally in our hands, I'll be doing some post-wedding blog entries to reminisce and look back at how everything went on our big day! I'll kick things off with Flowers of May

Overall Rating: 4.5 - They know what they were doing! Flowers matched the motif perfectly! More improvement on customer service though.


What we didn't like? We got Flowers of May in one of the bridal fairs we attended. And after meeting Tess, one of their consultants, she promised to send us the quotations and the details of everything that we discussed. Unfortunately, it took a while before it was sent, we made a couple of follow-ups before we got the quotes.
Also, the flower on me seems to have wilted fast that I didn't bother using it during the reception already. Other than that, everything was good.


What we love? Being experts in flowers, Tess was able to visualize what works best for the bride's gown and the entourage's. We didn't have any idea which colors would match, so we relied on their expert experience. Unfortunately though, I was too caught up in the moment that I wasn't able to notice the flowers in the church and the reception, but looking at some pictures, I think they were lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment