Home

Saturday, May 21, 2011

01.30.11 - Supplier Experience: Cecilio Abad


Overall Rating: 5 - Personally, I would never understand how can a wedding gown cost so much. But at the end of the day, I'll forget about the price and just cherish how beautiful and perfect it was on my bride.

What we didn't like? Well, I always thought the gown was too expensive (ranges from P65K- P80K). But then again, I didn't pay for it so I guess I don't have any right to complain.



What we love about him and his works? On the first fitting, Joyce said that the fit was almost perfect already. By her second fitting, it was almost done. Joyce asked if Cecil can add more design on the tulle after the second fitting. By the third fitting, Joyce was satisfied with the gown already with only some finishing touches left undone. I didn't want to see the gown before the actual wedding, so I didn't join the fittings. 

The moment I saw my bride for the first time in the gown, it was perfect! The gown, the moment, the bride - everything was perfect. Everyone who congratulated us had beautiful things to say about the gown. They all loved it! I personally loved it on my bride. The first most important thing for was, Joyce was very happy with it. The second thing -- is how easy can it be removed after the wedding! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment