Home

Monday, May 31, 2010

READ: Presentation Zen by Garr Reynolds

Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and DeliveryA couple of months ago, I bought my own copy of Presentation Zen by Garr Reynolds. I've been wanting to own a copy of this book since I read it last year. It is a great read, especially to those who often do presentations. The sample designs are simple and very light to the eyes. There are also presentation delivery tips given by Garr, which I have used, given the chance.

Unfortunately, I don't think they have this book here in the Philippines. I got mine through Amazon, which would roughly cost me around P1,800 (shipping charges included). I had mine delivered through my friend's Johnny Air account.

To learn more about Garr and his books, you can check out his blog site and his personal site.

No comments:

Post a Comment